1. There will be NO log sheets this term. Go directly to the office you are assigned to. People there will give you further instructions.
2. The following schedule will be STRICTLY followed:
Batch 1: June 18, 2007 - July 11, 2007 (Deadline)
Batch 2: July 12, 2007 - August 4, 2007 (Deadline)
Batch 3: August 6, 2007 - September 1, 2007 (Deadline)
3. Failure to finish duty hours on deadline constitute to a breach in the contract the student assistant signed as scholars. This is a ground to put your scholarship status on probation with possible removal of benefits.
4. In case a failure in finishing the duty hours is unavoidable, the offending student assistant (SA) must prepare a letter addressed to the Student Services Director clearly stating why the said SA was unable to finish the duty hours. This letter should be noted by the officer-in-charge/department head of the office the said SA is assigned to and endorsed by the Academic Director of the department the said SA belongs to. The said SA will be penalized accordingly.
5. Advancing duty hours is invalid without proper prior approval from SAO, and thus will NOT be credited.