APC Student Activities Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APC Student Activities Office

Asia Pacific College's Student Activties Office News Hub

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for SA Exemption

Go down 
+6
lovelynsb
rcmangente
jigutierrez
mrsantos
rpjardeleza
inan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
inan
Admin
inan

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Application for SA Exemption Empty
PostSubject: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:44 pm

If you know that you are exempted from SA Duty or if you feel you should be, post a message here.
Back to top Go down
rpjardeleza

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:19 pm

me and my friends who are also student leaders have seen this particular post. we thought that among all other students, student leaders who have their SA is rightful to be exempted. As you know, student leaders have lots of responsibilities to attend to aside from their academic activities. If student leaders would be given a chance to be exempted, they would have more time to attend to their responsibilities with regard to their organization. Thereby, being more productive not only as a mere student but as a determine student leader.

we hope for your consideration.thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrsantos

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: SA exemption...   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:42 pm

As a student leader I'm supporting the idea of rpjardeleza for us to be exempted in our SA. For the fact that we want to give more time, serving as a student leader, in this way we can focus more on giving back to our members the privileges that they deserve.

Sir think about it. Please. Thank you in advance. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
jigutierrez

PostSubject: with regard to SA exemption,..   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:58 pm

hi sir,

I agree with the notions that my fellow student leaders have mentioned. I think giving student leaders with SA a chance to be exempted would be great because with this, we would have more time to organize and handle the organizations we are in,especially in times when we have to handle big events. With this kind of chance, student leaders would be more motivated and be more productive in handling their responsibilities.

I truly hope you would consider the things we've said in this forum,, thank you.
Back to top Go down
inan
Admin
inan

PostSubject: Re: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:43 am

i agree that student leaders have lots of responsibilities...

however, i think the proposal about SA exemption is raw...

when we say student leader, which one are we pertaining to? the president? the vice-president? all the officers? it is important to set your definition first...

-------
i am afraid to see the time when student leaders vye for a post in a student organization to simply get exempted from SA duty...

also, it sends a wrong signal to your constituents... the true meaning of student leadership is "service to fellow students"...
Back to top Go down
rcmangente
rcmangente

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:51 am

sir,last enrollment,i did my SA for 5 days for 8 hours per day..

so.. 8hours X 5 days = 40 hours

so my SA hours are complete..

my question is.. can i still go to my SA dutiese because I am assigned at the 3rd batch this term becuase I found out that being an SA is so much fun..so can I still continue with my duties??
Back to top Go down
inan
Admin
inan

PostSubject: Re: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:59 pm

rcmangente wrote:
sir,last enrollment,i did my SA for 5 days for 8 hours per day..

so.. 8hours X 5 days = 40 hours

so my SA hours are complete..

my question is.. can i still go to my SA dutiese because I am assigned at the 3rd batch this term becuase I found out that being an SA is so much fun..so can I still continue with my duties??

hahaha, no need na siguro... pero if you really want to do your SA duties, ok lang din... pero you will not be listed anymore once ma-verify natin that you're really finished for the whole year. Smile
Back to top Go down
lovelynsb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: advance s.a.   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:58 pm

sir, me and my friends served in the accounting department last january 3-9...enrollment period

we had a total of 48 hours but we already used 30 hrs. up to this term so we only have 18 hours left of our advance s.a. hours...

do we still need to pass logsheets to your office until nxt term?

you can ask sir lance about this... thanks and God bless! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jrconcepcion
jrconcepcion

Female Number of posts : 3
First Name : Jay-Anne
Course : BS Accountancy
Student Number : 2005-100222
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:20 pm

lovelynsb wrote:
sir, me and my friends served in the accounting department last january 3-9...enrollment period

we had a total of 48 hours but we already used 30 hrs. up to this term so we only have 18 hours left of our advance s.a. hours...

do we still need to pass logsheets to your office until nxt term?

you can ask sir lance about this... thanks and God bless! Very Happy

i'm one of her friends who was with her during those SA times... heheh! lol!
Back to top Go down
lvsablayan
lvsablayan

PostSubject: Re: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:35 pm

good day sir!

last 3rd term enrollment,my friends and i did our SA in the registrar office.
Actually that was monday to saturday. that was for 8 hours/ day.
if i were not mistaken, i will not have SA duties for this term and i still have excess hours, na pwedeng i-less in my SA for next term...

Un lng sir... thankss...

Question pala sir.... do you still have the copies of our SA form, kc po nakalimutan ko na po kung ilang hours ung pwedeng i-less.
thats all! thanks po ulit!
Back to top Go down
euniceacocoro

Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: ako din sir exempted   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:55 pm

sir, im eunice acocoro of AC71.. sinabihan po kami ni sir Lance na kukunin nya na lang po kami sa enrolment for SA.. kasi po madami na yung ngsS.A sa accounting office.. bale nag-uunahan po kaming mga accounting studs dun.. di rin po kami makapag-SA sa ibang office.. sinabihan din po kami ni sir Lance na sya na po yung mag sSubmit ng names namen sayo.. un lang po.. Very Happy tnx poh..
Back to top Go down
lvsablayan
lvsablayan

PostSubject: Re: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:57 am

Sir I'm Leahfe Sablayan of BSC- BM (2006-100047), nung enrollment po last 2nd term (d po pala 3rd term mali po ung nalagay ko sa una kong post), nag advance po ako ng SA hours... sa registrar office po with permit po yon kay Ms. Sharon.... u can ask anyone po sa registrar about that.... If i were not mistaken, that was for monday- saturday. meron pong day na nagstart ako from 8:00am- 8:00pm, d ko na po maalala ung other details... pero po naaalala ko po na sobra sobra na po ung SA hours ko. So, nung last 3rd term po nabawasan na ung advance hours ko ng 15 hours... so i still have excess hours na pwedeng for the nxt term.... d ko na po maalala kung ilan po ung total hrs na naiadvance ko,,.... Sir, do you still have the copy of the logsheet...???
Sir reply naman po.... or punta na lng po ako sa office nyo...
Thank you po!!
Have a good day
Back to top Go down
ammanalo
ammanalo

Female Number of posts : 2
First Name : Ailene
Course : Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Student Number : 2005-100193
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: about SA exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:25 am

im also with jrconcepcion and lovelynsb last jan during the enrolment and for having advance SA hours.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for SA Exemption   Application for SA Exemption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for SA Exemption
Page 1 of 1