|Frequent Viewer Promo|
|Is the SAO Logo above, colored or not?
If it is NOT colored, then you get a chance to win an exemption from your SA Duty this term. That means no more 10 or 15 hours of duty for the whole term. See more details here.
| SA Exemption |
|If you know that you are exempted from SA Duty or if you feel you should be, post a message here.|
ATTN: PAG Members and 1st Term Interns
|Petition for Extension|
|Sign-up for the Petition for the Extension of Batch 1 deadline to July 14, 2007 (Saturday) using the link here.|
STATUS: NOT APPROVED. Only 15 students signed-up for the petition (50 is needed).
|Announcements for SA|
|Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:48 am by inan|
|1. There will be NO log sheets this term. Go directly to the office you are assigned to. People there will give you further instructions.|
2. The following schedule will be STRICTLY followed:
Batch 1: June 18, 2007 - July 11, 2007 (Deadline)
Batch 2: July 12, 2007 - August 4, 2007 (Deadline)
Batch 3: August 6, 2007 - September 1, 2007 (Deadline)
3. Failure to finish duty hours on …
[ Full reading ]
|Forum Guidelines V.1|
|Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:36 am by inan|
|These forums are a place for the following:|
1. APC student organizations to transact with the SAO offices
2. APC student assistants to coordinate duty hours with other offices
3. APC offices and student organizations to secure requests for the APC Performing Arts Group (PAG)
The Student Activities Office works hard to keep these boards helpful and on-topic.
Failure to follow these …
[ Full reading ]
|Not yet a member? Register NOW using your APC e-mail account!|
If your name is Juan Masipag, and your e-mail is email@example.com
your username should be: jmasipag.
You can register here.
NOTE: accounts NOT using APC e-mail or proper format will be removed.
|ALL SA's, please coordinate with the following people in the office you are assigned to for your duty schedule:|
|SA Duty Search|
|The following offices are in need of SA's:|
1. Campus Ministry (1) - should have knowledge in PageMaker
2. MRC (2) - should be available from 12NN - 1PM Monday to Friday
3. ERC (3) -
Apply NOW!!! @ the Student Activities Office and avail the Double-Credit PROMO!!! see details here.
|Student Org List|
|Congratulations to the newly-accredited student organizations:|
1. JPIA 2. BMAG 3. JPCS 4. APCES 5. MathSoc 6. PROGUILD 7. IECEP 8. Teatro 9. YOF 10. YFC 11. DebSoc 12. APJMA 13. Bahay Bombilya 14. Explorer 15. YEA (formerly EMS) 16. Flickers
| Processing Center |
1. YFC (PM) - lacks BB100, CA Form
2. BMAG (Symposium) - lacks tarpaulin design
1. MathSoc (GA) - CA form, Reservations for pick-up
2. APJMA (Mr&Ms) - CA Form, PAG Form and Reservations for pick-up
3. Explorer's (Shirt) - CA Form for Pick-up